Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Lamb Heart

Hello Bloggers
 This week we have been to some lessons in the Life Ed caravan with Harold.We learned about the body parts we have which keep us alive and healthy. So, our teachers decided to bring some real body parts of a sheep to school. We had to observe them like a scientist using our 5 senses. I got to eat some fried heart.It was very yum. 

Mrs B helped me edit my poem.

Thank you, Lamb.

Look here, some raw meat with lots of blood dripping out!

Awesome lamb, you must have been, eating lots of green grass in big fields.

You must have been chasing other little lambs and bowling them over.


Beautiful, chubby lambs running in the nice cool air.

Hungry heart beating as fast as flash running.

Amazing animal, running wildly while it was getting chased.

Now your heart is choking my throat.

Your healthy heart is making me strong.


By Enzo Boyce



2 comments:

  1. HI Enzo
    What amazing writing Enzo. It was such an excellent piece of show not tell work. It made me have a tear in my eye as I thought about the little lambs dancing and racing around happily in the paddock not knowing what could happen in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Enzo
    I loved helping you get your poem ready to publish. You are the only person in Team Moana who wrote about what the little lamb would have been like when it was alive. I thought your ideas were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete